AQUA Advertising Gets Results
If you want your ad to have impact, advertise in the magazine your prospects are reading — AQUA.
- 97.5% of readers find AQUA useful in their jobs
- 90% of readers take action as a result of seeing advertising
- 82.6% of readers have purchased or recommended a product as a result of seeing advertising
Preference Study - Signet Research
For more information, use our Contact Us form or call:
Kendra Griffin — East Coast Sales: 800-722-8764 x 107
Stan Chambers — West Coast Sales: 800-536-3630
2013 Media Guide
Kendra Griffin, Eastern Sales
Kendra got her feet wet working for two of our sister publications, Athletic Business and Hardwood Floors. Kendra is excited to be part of the spa market, selling advertising from our office in Madison, Wisconsin. A graduate of The University of Minnesota, Kendra closely follows Gopher hockey. In her spare time she enjoys traveling, working on DIY projects and spending time with her Golden Retriever, Harper.
800-722-8764 x 107
Stan Chambers, West Coast Sales
Few in the spa business have as much experience as Stan Chambers. The Los Angeles native majored in communications at Loyola University, and took his first spa-industry job selling ads for Spa & Sauna in 1977. With Hester Communications, he started the first trade show for the spa business (Hot Water Conference & Expo) in 1979. In 1981 he launched a consumer spa and pool show in Southern California, which ran until 1990. He also started a quarterly consumer publication called Hot Water Living. From '85 to '87 he partnered these ventures with HBJ and was also marketing director for Spa & Sauna (which became AQUA in 1989). From the late ‘80s through the late ‘90s, Chambers ran the consumer show at local convention centers; in 1992 he joined Athletic Business Publications (which had purchased AQUA) to work on the AQUA Show, and in 1994 he took on West Coast ad sales. In his spare time, Chambers plays golf.
Copy and Contract Regulations
- Advertisers and advertising agencies assume liability for all content (including text, representation and illustration) of advertisements printed, and also assume responsibility for any claims arising there from made against the publisher. The publisher reserves the right to reject any advertising he/she feels is not in keeping with the publication's standards. Publisher may add the word "advertisement" to any ad.
- Publisher is not bound by any conditions appearing on the space order, contract or billing instructions which conflict with the publisher's policies.
- Cancellations are only accepted before the stated space reservation date. Covers/special positioning are non-cancelable.
- If no new copy arrives by the closing date, the publisher reserves the right to run the most recent advertisement.
- A contract year starts from the date of the first insertion (12 months).
- Commission: A 15% commission is allowed on all quoted rates (except professional directory) to all accredited agencies. No commissions allowed on product or mechanical charges. Unearned discounts will be rebilled. Invoices are rendered upon publication of each issue and are due 30 days from invoice. Advertising agencies are fully responsible for payments of all advertisements ordered through and/or by them. Payment in U.S. funds required for all invoices.