News: Trade Shows/Education
- In Commemoration: Monica Ransom
by AQUA Editors June 2015
It is with great sadness that we report the passing of our good friend and co-worker Monica Ransom, after a short bout with brain cancer, in Long Beach on June 4th. Monica was an important part of the AQUA Show staff for 15 years from 1992 until its sale in 2006.
Monica started with AQUA in 1990, and when the AQUA Show began in 1992, she was instrumental in running the California office. After the sale of the Show,...
- Upcoming Asian, NZ Pool And Spa Shows
by Scott Webb April 2015
Although trade show season in North America is a fall/winter sport, on the other side of the world, the season is just kicking into gear. Three shows will open in the coming weeks in China, Singapore and New Zealand.
• China International Sauna, Spa & Pool Fair 2015 will run May 9-11 at the China Import & Export Fair Complex in Guangzhou.
According to show organizers, the annual event will cover 18,000 square meters in area and feature 300...
- Bright Reflections In Orlando
by AQUA Editors February 2015
The Everything Under the Sun Expo
February 13-14 Orange County Convention Center Orlando, Florida
For many in the pool and spa industry, the best reason to head for Orlando this winter is the Everything Under The Sun Expo at the Orange County Convention Center starting February...
- A Birthday Party At The Pool & Spa Show
by Scott Webb January 2015
- I love the people that call for a service call and then tell you how to fix it when you get there....
- ALL OF THE ABOVE, EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE! PEOPLE CAN BE VERY INSENSITIVE ABOUT TIMING. ONLY THING THAT...
- Number 7 should have something to do with overgrown landscape you have to hack through to get around...